Inspirational entrepreneur Oprah Winfrey stated, "A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself." They are there no matter what and offer moral support sprinkled heavily with cheerleading. There were times that, if there wasn't a mentor there for me, I could have easily, "caved-in," emotionally, or given up on the business. However, I had a mentor and each one I had wouldn't let me stop but provided the encouragement and guidance that gave me hope and confidence that I could do whatever was asked of me.
Everyone was created with talents, desires, dreams and a purpose. We are a sum product of those we choose to influence our lives. There are highs and lows, hurdles, mountains and valleys we must navigate on this journey called 'LIFE'. I have a passion to see people young and old reach their full potential by helping them find confidence and changing mind sets by improving their self talk and how they see themselves.
'If you can see it, you can be it'
1. Mentors provide experience, information and knowledge you can learn from to prevent making the same mistakes.
2. Mentors can see which areas we need to improve on.
3. Mentors give you tools to stimulate personal and professional growth.
4. Mentors offer encouragement and equip you with knowledge to help you move forward.
5. Mentors are disciplinarians that create necessary boundaries that we cannot set for ourselves.
6. Mentors are sounding boards so we can bounce ideas off them for an unfiltered opinion.
7. Mentors are trusted advisers and can be connectors.
For more information on mentoring and access to your first 15 minute complimentary consultation contact
Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org